Download Online Application Form CBSE- AIPMT 2015 Schedule Last Date Notification Announced : As we all know that the AIPMT is the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test 2015 so in this year the Exam will be held on May 3 2015. AIPMT 2015 Online Applications begin from December 1, 2014. All candidates are advice to keep in touch with the main portal and get all important details before participate in this exam. Here we provide all necessary details for apply to AIPMT Entrance Exam 2015 Application Form. All candidates can read all the instruction regarding the All India Pre-Medical Test and get ready our self to fight this exam. All important dates are officially announced by this organization at the right time. AIPMT 2015 Online Application Form is available very soon for all candidates. Eligibile candidates can apply for AIPMT 2015 through online applications.AIPMT 2015 Online Registration has commenced.Candidates can submit AIPMT 2015 Application Form online up to December 31, 2014 without late fee and thereafter up to January 31, 2015 with late fee.
Admissions Open Now
AIPMT 2015 Last Date Notification Announced
Eligibility Criteria : In CBSE-AIPMT 2015, the candidate must be 17 years of age on 31 December 2015.
Last Date- January 31, 2015
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION –
180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
Exam duration – 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
Date of Examination – 3rd May, 2015 (Sunday).
CBSE- AIPMT 2015 Schedule Date
AIPMT Seats other than 15% All India Quota
- Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Govt. of Haryana
- Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
- Directorate of Medical Education, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Directorate of Health Services, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar
- Deptt. Of Health & Family Welfare, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- Medical Directorate, Govt. of Manipur
- Health & Family Welfare Deptt., Meghalaya
- Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha
- Department of Medical Education, Govt. of Rajasthan
- Govt. Medical College & Hospital, UT Govt. of Chandigarh (UT)
- Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (UP)
- Hamdard University, New Delhi
Latest Notification All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test
AIPMT Fee Details
HOW TO APPLY Online AIPMT 2015 Exam
- Candidates who want to apply ONLY ONLINE so they can.
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the website www.aipmt.nic.in. The duration of submission of application form, without late fee and with late fees is given in FEE DETAILS/LAST DATE. Instructions for submitting online application, payment of fee are available on website.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
NOTE: The candidate is NOT required to submit printout of the Confirmation Page to the CBSE.