AIR India Express Recruitment For Pilot Line Captain Trainee Airline Attendant : AIR India Express has issued the notification regarding the recruitment process 2015 for the various posts like examiner, check pilot, line captain, trainee captain, Airline attendant and many more. The official advertisement for this recruitment process is mentioned on the official website of Air India Express i.e www.airindiaexpress.in. One can find the detailed information in the official website. Here we will be providing in brief the details like age limit, eligibility criteria, last date to apply etc in our website.
AIR India Express Recruitment For Pilot Line Captain
Air India express can be considered as a branch or subsidiary of the Air India and it have its headquarter located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. With 2015 recruitment process, Air India express aims at recruiting total of 287 candidates for various posts like examiner/ instructor/ check pilot/ line captain/ trainee captain, airline attendant, operating/ cabin crew scheduling officer, station coordinator.
There are total of 41 vacancies for the post of examiner/ instructor/ check pilot/ line captain/ trainee captain, 231 vacancies for the post or Airline attendant, 12 vacancies for the post of operating/ cabin crew scheduling officer and remaining 3 for the vacancies for station coordinator. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply before the last date i.e 7th February 2015.
AIR India Express Job For Airline Attendant
Total jobs: 287
Post 01: examiner/ instructor/ check pilot/ line captain/ trainee captain: 41
Post 02: Airline attendants: 231
Post 03: operating/ cabin crew scheduling officer: 12
Post 04: station coordinator:3
Last date: 7th February 2015
Official website: www.airindiaexpress.in
AIR India Express Vacancy For Pilot Captain
- Candidates have to keep in mind the below mentioned details while applying for the various posts of Air India Express. These details are:
- ATPL issued by DGCA and candidates have to make sure that their age is not more than 55 years fpr the post 01.
- If a candidate is applying for post 03 and post 04, then candidates have to make sure that he must have be a graduate irrespective of any discipline
- If a candidate is applying for Post 03, then he must have through knowledge and have good skills of computers
- Candidates applying for the posts 03 and Post 04, must have their age not more than 35 years.
- Apart from having fluency in English and Hindi, Candidates must have to make sure that they must have a good knowledge of any third language as well.
AIR India Express Recruitment For Pilot Selection Procedure
Candidates who want to pursue their career in Air India have to go through the selection procedure in which first they have to face a personal interview, candidates who clears the personal interview then will be called for the flight proficiency test as well as medical examination. Candidates also have to go through the group discussion round.
Summing up the selection procedure, one have to face these many rounds:
- Personal interview
- Flight proficiency test
- Medical test
- Group discussion
Candidates who all are applying for this recruitment process, must have to submit their online application before the last date i.e 7th February 2015 as after that no application form submission will be entertained.