We provide Air India Northern Region 2015 Recruitment Job Vacancy For Cabin Crew posts how to apply online selections procedure qualifications age fees salary. Air India Northern Region 2015 Recruitment Job Vacancy For Cabin Crew : Air India Northern Region is all set to recruit the talented and dynamic candidates for the post of cabin crew. Interested and eligible candidates can get all the necessary information from the advertisement present on the official website i.e www.airindia.in. Through this recruitment process, Air India Northern region is targeting total of 100 candidates for the post of cabin crew. Here on our website, we will inform the candidates about the eligibility criteria and other information like age limit, pay scale etc.
Air India Northern Region 2015 Recruitment For Cabin Crew
Air India Northern India is conducting a walk-in interview for all the talented, eligible and dynamic candidates who want to pursue their career in Air India. Air India have their head quarter situated Nr Old Lufthansa Hanger, JAL Road, New Delhi-110037.
Through this recruitment process, Air India will be offering total of 100 vacancies for the post of cabin crew. Out of these 100 vacancies, 25 vacancies are for the male candidates while remaining 75 vacancies are for the female candidates. It is a good opportunity for all the female candidates. The interview for this walk-in drive is scheduled for 28th and 29th January 2015.
- Total Vacancy: 100
- Post Name: Cabin Crew
- For Female: 75 vacancies
- For Male: 25 vacncies
- Interview for Walk-in drive is scheduled for: 28th January and 29th January 2015.
- Official website: airindia.in
Candidates who are appearing in for the Walk-in Drive should make sure that they have good fluency in both Hindi as well as English.
Air India 2015 Vacancy For Cabin Crew Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates will be allowed for the recruitment process that fits in the following below mentioned parameters:
- Candidates must have an experience of 2years as a cabin crew.
- Candidates applying for the walk-in drive must be unmarried
- SEP Candidates should have BMI according to the CAR which is issued by the DGCA
- Candidates must have clear skin complexion with no visible blemish mark or birth mark and should have even and regular teeth
Candidates must have their age in between 20 to 30 years. Candidates not fitting in this age limit will not be entertained further.
Walk-in Interview Venue:
Candidates that are interested in this recruitment process have to go to the below mentioned address:
Executive Director (NR)’s Office Complex
Air India Limited Northern Region
IGI Airport, Terminal-I
Near Old Lufthasna Hanger, JAL Road
Air India 2015 Job For Cabin Crew Posts Details
- Candidates have to bring in the below mentioned documents along with them on the venue:
- A recent pass-port size photograph
- A duly filled application form which is present on the official website
- One has to bring the photocopies of the Training Proficiency Record Book and SEP along with the originals
- A medical certificate which includes all BMI standard from a registered medical practitioner
- Two post card or full length photograph, one of them with front view while the second one having side look.
- Photocopies of the documents supporting testimonials as well as date of birth along with the originals
Aim of our website is to provide you complete real and true details of “Air India Northern Region 2015 Recruitment Job Vacancy For Cabin Crew“. Hope you really like this awesome article of “Air India Northern Region 2015 Recruitment Job Vacancy For Cabin Crew“.