Civil Services Exam Prelims Registration Online Application Form 2015-16: Civil services Exam is now come and his online Registration is Open Now. We give you complete inforamtion Regarding this Union Public Service Commission offer the Civil Services Exam Online Application 2015 for those candidate who want to work in Government section and who interested on Civil Services. Now this is Available in his official website Online Application Form is ready to summit and candidate easily fill your Online Application Form. Candidate who want to apply this Civil Services Exam so don’t worry we give you complete guidance how to fill this Online Application Form and also his exam and how to get more this Civil Service official website we give all things/information which is regarding this Civil Services Exam prelims Registration Online Application Form 2015-2016.
Civil Services Exam Prelims Registration Online Application
Candidate who want to become an Indian Administrative Services officer who applied for this Civil Services Exam Prelims Registration Online Application Form. Fascinated students who had a brilliant academic records may apply online for Civil Services entrance examination 2015 by submitting the IAS online Application Form 2015 on or before the suitable date.
Union Public Service Commission every year releases the UPSC Civil Prelims Registration notification for the various Civil Services vacancies in the multiple departments under central government of India.
Civil Services Complete Details Post Wise
|Civil Service’s Name|
|Indian Administrative Service|
|Indian Foreign Service|
|Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise, Gr. ‘A’)|
|Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Defence Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A|
|Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Gr. ‘A|
|Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Postal Service, Gr. ‘A.|
|Indian Civil Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Railway Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Railway Personnel Service, Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Railway Traffic Service Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Defence Estate Service Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Information Service Gr. ‘A’|
|Indian Trade Service Gr. ‘A’ (Gr. III)|
|Indian Corporate Law Service Gr. ‘A’|
|Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services Gr. ‘B’ (Section Officers Grade)|
|Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadar & Nagar haveli Civil Service, Gr. ‘B’|
|Pondicherry Civil Services Group B|
Further Detail’s of Civil Services online Application Form 2015
- Interested Candidate who have a desire to fill IAS Application Form 2015 must hold a graduation degree or equivalent degree from any Universities or institute.
- Such candidates who are appearing for their final year degree exam are also eligible to apply for IAS 2015.
- Contenders should have an age between 21 years to 32 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the SC / ST candidates up to 5 years and OBC category students up to 3 years.
Application Fee Details:
- General categories or Unreserved category contenders should have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- Reserved category / women job searchers are exempted from any fee.
Note: candidates can deposit their fee through any branch of SBI bank by doing cash payment or by using online banking facility.
Collection of the candidates for the post of Indian Administrative Services will be based:
- Prelims (Preliminary Examination)
- Mains (main Examination)
How to Fill Your Civil Services Online Application Form
- Firstly Candidate Visit Union Public Service Commission Official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Here you can find various online applications for various examinations.
- Click on Civil Services section.
- Select “Part-I registration” form
- Enter all the details and submit it.
- Now Candidate may get Registration Id & password.
- Make a payment either online or offline.
- Now move on to the “Part-II registration”.
- Here you have to Upload the Photo & signature & submit all the details.
- Print the hard copy of application for future references.
Thank You for visiting our site. Hope this article on Civil Services Exam Prelims Registration Online Application Form 2015-16 is being like and appreciated by you all. Please do not forget to share this article on social networking sites such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Hike, BBM, Wechat, Instagram, Line, Viber, Pinterest, Stumble Upon, Twitter and etc. You Can also provide us with your feedback below the article in the commenting section. Stay connected with us to get more updates on latest and world news