ESIC Result 2016 for UDC, MTS, Steno Exam Available at www.esic.nic.in: All candidates who applied for the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation’s Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, and Multi-Tasking Staff’s 1965 post and appeared in the exam can check their results online. All you need to do is visit the online official website of the authorities which is given below. Even, you can get more related information about the result and other stuff from their official website. Sources reports are saying that they are going to release the result soon on their official website.
ESIC Result 2016
In the test, a huge number of applicants took part and whether they will progress for the next phases of selection will depend on their performance of the written test. Lots of people applied for these jobs or posts and they are hoping for the best result. As per the reports, result is soon going to be announced on their official website which is www.esic.nic.in. Also, the candidates can download their result from their in an upcoming month maybe April-May.
ESIC UDC Result 2016
The applicants will be able to see their obtained marks in the exam and shortlist of selected applicants for the next phases. By the time the candidates wait for the ESIC UDC, MTS Result 2016-17 to get published you all can check the answer key from the official website which is released and can probably set a mark that how much marks you are going to get from the official website.
The selection process for the Stenography Post:
- Written Test (Objective Type),
- Stenography test for 10 minutes with a speed of 80 words per minute in English or Hindi and transcription of the same on computer for one hour &
- Computer Skill Test/Objective Type Test to assess working knowledge of Computers in the case of candidates unable to type due to their disability.
ESIC MTS Result 2016
Candidates will be shortlisted for the stenography and computer skill test for Stenography post of the basis on the written exam. ESIC Stenography Cut off Mark 2016 is 33% for General and 30% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD. Minimum mark needed to pass the computer test is 17 out of 50 and stenography test will be qualifying in nature.
How to get Your ESIC Result 2016-17:
All candidates can download their result from the official website as soon as it is going to declare. Below we are going to tell you that how you can get your result easily.
- You need to visit the official website first which is esic.nic.in.
- After that, you need to see the notification section for the link like ESIC Result 2016-17.
- Click on that link and redirect to the new page.
- Now enter all required information like roll number, DOB.
- After that, you can see your Result and download it or take print out.