How To Apply APSC Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 : We provide you complete details of “How To Apply APSC Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015“. Assam Public Service Commission or APSC has announced the opening of Audit Officer, Block Development officer & Combined Competitive Examination Recruitment 2015 process. All the details regarding this recruitment process like eligibility criteria, documents required etc are published in the advertisement available on their official website i.e www.apsc.nic.in . One can also get the information regarding examination date, availability of hall ticket/admit card etc.
APSC Recruitment 2015
About JOB Type:
Through 2015 recruitment process, APSC is targeting the eligible candidates for the total of 29 vacancies. These 29 vacancies are for the post of Audit Officers and Block Department Officer. Out of 29 there are 18 vacancies available for the post of Audit Officers while 11 vacancies are available for the post of Block Department Officers. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts before the last date.
Last Date for applying for these posts is 5th February 2015 for Post 1 i.e Audit Officers and 2nd February for Post 2 i.e Block Department Officers.
Total Vacancies: 29
For Post 1 (Audit Officers): 18
For Post 2(Block Department Officers): 11
Last date for applying for:
Post 1: 5th February 2015
Post 2: 2nd February 2015
APSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
For Audit Officers:
- Candidates who are applying for the post of Audit Officers must have the experience of 3years service as Ass Audit Officers working under the control of Director of Audit
- Age has not been mentioned in the advertisement for this post
For Block Development Officer:
- Candidate must be a graduate in any field
- Candidate applying for Block Development Officer must age not less than 21 years and must not exceed 38 years
- For Audit Officer:
Candidate will be pay with the amount lying in between Rs 8,000 and Rs 35,000/- along with the grade pay of Rs 4,600
- For Block Development Officer:
Block Development Officer will be offered the pay scale of Rs 8,000- Rs 35,000/- along with the grade pay of Rs 4,600/-
How To Apply Assam Public Service Commission 2015
Important Points to Remember:
- While submitting the application form, candidate must keep himself ready with all the documents required during the recruitment process.
- Candidate must keep a check on the last date as after last date application forms will not be accepted
- Official Website for this recruitment Process is: apsc.nic.in
APSC or Assam Public Service Commission is founded on 1st April1937 under the act of Govt of India Act 1935. Mr. James Hezelett is also one of the founders of this commission who is a retired ICS Officer from London and he became the first chairmen as well. Governor selects the chairmen and other important officials of the APSC. Chairmen and other official have the time period of 6 years, after that they have to give up their post. Through this recruitment process, APSC is give a great opportunity who are interested for the post of Block Development Officer and Audit Officers. For this purpose APSC or Assam Public Service Commission offers 29 posts.
Hope you like this article of “How To Apply APSC Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015“. For any further query or update regarding APSC Competitive Examination 2015 recruitment process, one can contact us through our website.