Job Recruitment Vacancy For Executive Trainees In BBNL : BBNL or Bharath Broadband Network Limited Executive Chattarpur, New Delhi has issued the notification regarding the recruitment process for the post of Executive Trainees. This recruitment process has been approved by the Government of India. The advertisement for this Recruitment process is available on BBNL official website. Here we will be providing the important information regarding age limit, last date to fill in the application form, eligibility criteria etc.
Job For Executive Trainees In BBNL
BBNL or Bharath Broadband Network Limited Executive aims at recruiting the highly talented candidates for the post of Trainee Executive. All the candidates who aspire for a great platform have a great opportunity to start their career with a government job through this recruitment process. No words have been said about the number of vacancies available for this post. Online registration for this recruitment process will start from 15th January 2015 and will end till 27th February 2015. Candidates who all will be found eligible for these post will be called on the basis of their merit list and call letters will be offered to the short listed candidates. Though official information is not yet made regarding the interview calls but we are hoping that these interviews may be scheduled for the month of April-June 2015.
- Total Job: not applicable
- Post name: Executive Trainees
- Application opening date: 15th January 2015
- Application closing date: 27th February 2015
- Official website: bbnl.nic.in
Recruitment For Executive Trainees In BBNL Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for BBNL Trainee Executive Recruitments 2015 must follow the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who are applying for these posts must be a graduate in either B.Tech or Bachelor in Science in the field like Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Information and Technology, Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Candidates must have the age not less than 21 years
- Candidate’s age must not exceed more than 27years
- To apply for this recruitment process, candidates must have a valid GATE score card
- The candidates who all are applying for these posts have to make themselves sure that they are liable for transfer and posting anywhere across India.
BBNL or Bharath Broadband Network Limited is a special purpose vehicle (SPV) which is a set up of the Indian Government and basically deals with management and operation of National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN). BBNL is basically incorporated as the PSU or Public Sector Unit and it follows all the rules and regulations guided by the Department of Telecommunications, Government of India.
All the candidates who aspire for a long term career in the company related to telecommunication can fill in the application for this recruitment process. The very important thing is that candidates who only have valid GATE score can apply for this recruitment process.
How To Apply In BBNL For Executive Trainees Job
75% weight age will be given to the GATE score of the candidates while 25% weight age will be given to the candidate’s performance in the interview.
And the minimum score will be according to the result of the GATE 2015.
Score of GATE 2014 is not valid for this recruitment process.
Hope you like this awesome article of “Job Recruitment Vacancy For Executive Trainees In BBNL“. If you really like then share with your friends from the share this option given below.