Job Recruitment Vacancy For Stipendiary Trainees In DAE Kalpakkam Tamil Nadu : DAE known as Department of Atomic Energy Kalpakkam has recently issued the notice regarding the recruitment of stipendiary Trainees 2015. This is a recruitment project which aims at short listing the candidates for the post of Stipendiary Trainees is approved by Tamil Nadu Government. DAE has made the advertisement available on their official website. Interested candidates can apply for these posts by registering themselves for this recruitment process. Here we have mentioned all the necessary details like eligibility criteria, age limit, last date etc on our website.
Recruitment For Stipendiary Trainees DAE Tamil Nadu
DAE aims at recruiting the candidates who are interested in playing a role of Stipendiary Trainee. This drive is basically conducted only for the Scheduled castes and other backward classes. There are total of 41 vacancies available for the post of Stipendiary Trainee. Out of these 41 vacancies, 13 vacancies is reserved for the SC candidates while remaining 28 posts for other backward classes. Interested candidates have to apply for this recruitment process before 23rd February 2015, after this date no application request will be entertained. Application form is available on the official website which we have mentioned below.
Total jobs: 41
Post name: Stipendiary Trainee
Last Date for application request: 23rd February 2015
Official website: www.dae.nic.in
Job For Stipendiary Trainees In DAE Kalpakkam Tamil Nadu
There are total of 41 vacancies for the post of Stipendiary Trainee, 25 vacancies are for the post pf Plant Operation, 03 vacancies for the post of Laboratory, 02 vacancies for the post of Basic Science (HP), 07 vacancies for the post of fitter, 02 vacancies for the post of Fitter, 02 vacancies for the post of Electrical and remaining 02 vacancies for the post of Electronics.
DAE Kalpakkam Recruitment 2015 eligibility criteria:
Candidates who are applying for this recruitment process have to follow the eligibility criteria, else they will not be entertained.
- Candidate must have passed 12th/HSC in the science field
- For some posts, it is necessary for the candidates to have a Trade certificates
- Candidates applying for these posts should have age not more than 25years
- Candidates must have to be careful while filling the application form
- Candidates have to submit the important documents which are required in this recruitment process. List of the documents are mentioned in the advertisement
- Date of examination and interview is not mentioned yet, candidates who have applied will be informed through call letters if they will be selected
Vacancy For Stipendiary Trainees In DAE Kalpakkam
Candidates who have applied for this Stipendiary Trainee post will have to agree with the stipened mentioned below:
- For first year, Candidates will be offered the pay scale of Rs 6,200/-
- In second year, candidates will be offered the pay scale of Rs 7,200/-
DAE or Department of Atomic Energy was established on 3rd August 1954 under the guidance of President. It directly comes under the presidency rules. DAE deals with the development in nuclear power technology, applications of radio technology etc.
For any further information, candidates can visit the official website. Hope you like this article of “Job Recruitment Vacancy For Stipendiary Trainees In DAE Kalpakkam Tamil Nadu“. Aim of our website is to provide you complete details of “Job Recruitment Vacancy For Stipendiary Trainees In DAE Kalpakkam Tamil Nadu “.