Lakshadweep Administration Trade Apprentices Recruitment For Apprentice Posts : Lakshadweep Administration Trade Apprentices has brought the huge opportunities for the candidates who are interested in the post of Apprentice. There are total of 15 vacancies available for the candidates. Interested candidates can find the advertisement related to this post present on the official website of Lakshadweep administration i.e www.lakhsadweep.nic.in. We will provide here all the necessary details like age limit, pay scale offered, last date to apply online, selection procedure etc on our website so that candidate don’t find any problem while applying for Lakshadweep recruitment process 2015.
Lakshadweep Administration Trade Apprentices Recruitment
Lakshadweep administration will be targeting candidates for the total of 15 vacancies for the post of Apprentice. This recruitment for the position of local apprentice will be on a contract basis for one year. Headquarter of Lakshadweep Administration is situated at Kavaratti-682555, Lakshadweep. Candidates have to submit their application before the last date i.e 10th February 2015.
- Total vacancies: 15
- Post name: Apprentice
- Last date to apply: 10th February 2015
- Official website: lakshadweep.nic.in
Only those candidates will be allowed to sit in the recruitment procedure whose age are not more than 23 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates of reserved category as per government rules and regulations.
Recruitment For Apprentice Posts Educational qualifications
Candidates must have done their class 12th from a reputed board. Apart from that candidates should have diploma or certificate course which is approved by UTI or any sponsored institute.
Summing up the educational qualification, Lakshadweep administration requires:
- Candidates who have passed class 12th examination
- Candidates holding diploma or certificate approved by UTI or sponsored institute
Candidates will be offered the salary of Rs 5500/- per month. Candidates have to agree with the pay scale offered to them by the Lakshadweep administration.
- Candidates also have to bring in the below mentioned documents along with the application:
- Attested copies of certificate which include date of birth proof, caste proof, educational qualification etc.
Candidates have to submit the application which will be written on plain w3hite paper and is attached with the required documents.
Candidates have to make sure that they submit the application before the last date i.e 10th February 2015. Any application after the last date will not be further entertained. Candidates also have to make sure that along with application they do submit the required documents like age proof, educational certificates etc as candidates failing to do so will not be considered for the recruitment drive and their application will be rejected without any prior notice.
Lakshadweep Administration Trade Apprentices Recruitment Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected for this recruitment drive on the basis of rules and regulations mentioned in annexure-II enclosure.
- Candidates must have secure marks more than 30% plus 2 marks in their 12th board examination
- Candidates will be selected who have secured marks more than or equal to 30% in their diploma
- And finally candidates must have to secure more than 40% marks in their interview then only they will be selected for the post.
Hope you like this awesome article of “Lakshadweep Administration Trade Apprentices Recruitment For Apprentice Posts“.