- 1 Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment For Posts Officer Scale I, II & Officer Assistant
- 2 Maharashtra Gramin Bank Job Officer Scale I, II & Officer Assistant
- 3 Gramin Bank Vacancy Officer Scale I, II & Officer Assistant How to Apply
- 4 Gramin Bank Job Officer Scale I, II & Officer Assistant Selection Procedure
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment For Posts Officer Scale I, II & Officer Assistant : Maharashtra Government is all set to recruit the interested and eligible candidates for the post of Gramin Bank Officer Scale I, Scale II and Officer Assistant. Maharashtra Gramin Bank has issued the notification regarding the recruitment on their official website. i.e www.mahagramin.in. One can find all the necessary details like age limit, education qualification and document required, how to fill the application etc on our website. If one wants detail information he can visit the advertisement present on official website.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment For Posts Officer Scale I, II & Officer Assistant
Through this recruitment process, Maharashtra Gramin Bank will be targeting the candidates for the total post of about 242 vacancies. Out of 242 vacancies, 111 vacancies are for the post of Officer Scale I, 116 vacancies for the post of Officer Assistant (Multipurpose) position. The Head Quarter for the Maharashtra Gramin Bank is located at New Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
- Total Jobs: 242
- Post Name: Officer Scale I, Scale II and Office Assistant vacancies
- Last date: 4th February 2015
- Official website: mahagramin.in
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Job Officer Scale I, II & Officer Assistant
Candidates have to apply online before the last date i.e 4th February 2015. Online applications forms will not be accepted after the last date. Even the incomplete forms will not be entertained.
Candidates who all are applying for the post of Officer Scale I, II and Office Assistant Vacancies, have to qualify the IBPS CWE III examination. Even the candidates must have the studied the Marathi as one of the subject in class 10th.
Candidates must be proficient in speaking Marathi. Since the candidates have to deal with locals of that area, so candidates must have Marathi as the one of the subjects in class 10th.
Gramin Bank Vacancy Officer Scale I, II & Officer Assistant How to Apply
- Candidates first have to visit the official website i.e mahagramin.in.
- Once the link has been open then search for the online application form.
- Candidates then have to fill in the form with valid and complete details.
- And then candidates have to submit the form.
- Once the form is submitted, one is not allowed to make any amendments in the form.
Candidates will be offered the pay scale of:
For Officer Scale-I: Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
For Officer Scale-II: Rs19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
For Office assistant (M): 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Gramin Bank Job Officer Scale I, II & Officer Assistant Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in RRBs CWE-III Examination which is conducted by IBPS. And the personal interview of the candidate is also monitored for this recruitment process.
Date of Personal interview will be mentioned in the call letter only. The venue for the personal interview will be Maharashtra Gramin Bank Head Quarter and the complete address of the venue will be mentioned in the call letter only.
Only those candidates will be considered for this recruitment process who will be fulfilling the criteria required. In case Bank get to know that candidate is not fulfilling the criteria or have provided the false information, he/she will be rejected at that instant only.
For further information regarding the Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment process, stay in tuned with us. We will keep you updated with all the relevant information.