TNTET 2017 Application Form, Exam Dates Now Available Online at trb.tn.nic.in: – Teachers Recruitment Board TRB is an authority which conducts Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility test every year for recruiting qualified teachers to serve many government schools. This year, TRB is going to organise a TNTET examination for selecting various staff for teaching students who are studying in 1st to 8th standard of various government schools in Tamil Nadu. Job Seekers who are passionate about teaching jobs are requested to apply for this exam.
TNTET 2017 Application Form
|Board||Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu|
|Vacancy Nos||NA||Last Date||23 March 2017|
|Education||BA / B.Sc / B.Litt with D.T.Ed / B.Ed|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
- Closing Date of Application Form- 8th March 2017
- Tamil Nadu TET Exam Paper I- 29th April 2017 (Saturday)
- TN TET Exam Paper II-30th April 2017 (Sunday)
TNTET important dates 2017
The TN Notification has been released by the board in which large numbers of vacancies are available of Primary Teacher as well as Upper Primary Teacher. The selected candidates will be hired in the Tamil Nadu State schools on government pay scale.
|Application Form issuing date||06 March 2017 to 22 March 2017 ( 9.00AM – 5.00 PM|
|Last date for Receipt of application||23 March 2017 (upto 5.00 PM)|
|Date of Written Examination (Paper-I) – D.T.Ed.||29 April 2017 (10.00 AM – 1.00PM)|
|Date of Written Examination (Paper-II) – B.Ed||30 April 2017 (10.00 AM – 1.00PM)|
TNTET Application Form 2017
For Paper I (Primary Teacher)
- Aspirants should be qualified from the high school/ intermediate class from an authorized board.
- Candidates should also have qualified the Diploma (Teacher Education / Elementary Education) from a recognized institution.
For Paper II (Upper Primary Teacher)
- Those candidates who have completed their degree of the B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt in the related subjects they are eligible to apply for the TN TET Paper II.
- Candidates qualifying degree must be from an authorized university/ institution.
- The candidates who are from the Schedule Class (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) categories they will have to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee.
- Other candidates should submit the application fee of Rs. 500/-
- Candidates can submit the application fee using the online method through debit/credit card or net banking.
Steps to fill up the TET Application Form:
- Candidates who have the eligibility criteria they need to open the Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu official site.
- Check out the TN Notification and take all details.
- Click on the applied button and a form will open on your screen.
- Now fill up the Form with the appropriate details.
- After that pay the application fee via online and upload all required documents.
- Collect the copy of application form and click on the submit button.
Candidate age must be greater than 21 years and should be below than 38 years to be eligible for the teacher Eligibility Test.The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the rules and regulations of the Tamil Nadu State Government.The selection of the candidates will be announced on the basis of exam performance.Those candidates will be qualified in the examination thy will be called for the interview round.A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official notice.