UPSC Exam 2017-18 | IAS Syllabus, Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Latest Vacancies: -The Union Public Service Commission UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 releases Notification for IAS this time. It declared 982 Jobs for willing and eligible applicants. Candidates who are interested must apply by filling up the application form of UPSC Civil Services Exam. This exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for various posts such as Indian Administrative Service Indian Audit/Accounts Service, Group A, Indian Civil Service, Indian Defense Account Services, Indian Defense Estates Service, Indian Foreign Service. This civil exam is held in all over India.
UPSC Civil Services Exam is conducted in three phases:
Phase 1: Preliminary Examination or CSAT (Objective Section)
Phase 2: Main Examination (Subjective Section)
Phase 3: Interview (Vocal Section)
UPSC IAS Syllabus For Examination Paper I:
- Current affairs and current events of international and national importance.
- General science
- General issues on Climate Change, Environmental Ecology and Biodiversity (It don’t require subject specialization )
- Indian National Movement and History of India.
- World and Indian Geography- It contains Rights Issues, Physical Geography of India and the world, Economic Geography of India and the world, Social Geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Public Policy, Political System, Panchayati Raj, etc.
- Social Development and Economic – It contains Social Sector initiatives, Sustainable Development, Inclusion, Demographics, and Poverty etc.
UPSC IAS Syllabus For Examination Paper II:
- Problem-solving and Decision-making
- General mental ability
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. –Class X level), Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level). To download free NCERT Books from Class 5 to Class 12th .
- Analytical ability and Logical reasoning.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
IAS syllabus and papers which are counted for final merits:
|Paper||Subject and Content||Marks|
|Paper-I||Essay ( It Can be written in the medium or language of the candidate’s choice)||250|
|Paper-II||General Studies-I (Culture and Indian Heritage|History and Geography of the World and Society)||250|
|Paper- III||General Studies –II (Constitution| Governance| Social Justice| Polity| and International relations)||250|
|Paper-IV||General Studies –III (Economic Development| Technology| Environment| Biodiversity| Disaster Management and Security)||250|
|Paper-V||General Studies –IV (Aptitude| Integrity| and Ethics)||250|
|Paper-VI||Optional Subject – Paper 1||250|
|Paper-VII||Optional Subject – Paper 2||250|
IAS Syllabus for optional subjects PAPER-VI & PAPER VII
|Optional Subjects||UPSC Syllabus for Literature|
|AGRICULTURE (Anatomy| Pharmacology and Hygiene)||Assamese|
|ANIMAL HUSBANDRY AND VETERINARY SCIENCE||Bengali|
|COMMERCE AND ACCOUNTANCY||Hindi|
|POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS||Sindhi|
|STATICS||Urdu and English.|
|Sub Total (Written test)||1750 Marks|
|Personality Test||275 Marks|
IAS Exam Age Limit
|Category||Maximum Age Limit||Number of Attempts|
|General Category||32 Years||6|
|OBC Category||35 Years||9|
|SC/ST Category||37 Years||Till you complete your age Limit|
|Physically disabled(Orthopedic |Deaf-mute|Blind)||42 Years||General -9| OBC-9| SC/ST – Complete age Limit|
|Jammu and Kashmir domicile||General- 37| OBC- 42|SC/ST- 42| PH- 50-|
|Ex-serviceman with five years duty*||General- 37| OBC- 42|SC/ST- 42|
|Disabled Serviceman Discharged From Duty||General- 35| OBC- 38S| C/ST- 40|
In the session 2k17-2k18, UPSC releases UPSC Civil Services Exam 980 vacant post. Applicants who wants to get career in Civil Services they must fill the UPSC Civil Services Exam. IAS Exam Notification application form through online mode on www.upsc.gov.in before last date on 17/03/2017. Advised for applicants they must read all information and instruction before filling up the UPSC Civil Services Exam form for given vacancies. This is great opportunity for all citizen of nation who eagerly waiting for this vacancy and wants to make their career in central government in posts.
UPSC IAS CSE Recruitment 2017:
Applicants who going to fill the form they have to give their 100% for UPSC Recruitment exam. It is one of the competitive exam. Applicants are advised to do preparation hard then they will easily crack the exam and get selection in UPSC and become a IAS officer. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria such as application fee, education required and other which is given below. For more details, applicants can visit on website or stay tuned with us for updates. Contenders if You Want IAS Syllabus 2k17 Prelims/Mains with Exam Pattern for Preparing Your Exam then go to official website.
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
- Job Type: Central Government jobs
- Post Name: Civil Services
- Total Vacancies: 980
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Starting date to apply: 22 March 2017
- Last date to apply: 17 March 2017
- Website: upsc.gov.in
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Defense Accounts Services
- Indian Defense Estates Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Information Service Junior Grade
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A Assistant Works Manager, Administration
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Revenue Service Customs & Central Excise
- Indian Revenue Services IT
- Indian Trade Service
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Armed Forces Headquarter civil service
- Pondicherry Police Services
- Pondicherry Civil Services
Aspirant who want to apply for this post they must possess a degree from a recognized university which is incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or have a degree such as B.E/ B.TECH degree.
The selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test & Personal Interview
UPSC Admit card
Candidates have to download their admit card after filling up the form and before exam as this is important for all candidates for visiting the exam.
Apply for UPSC IAS CSE Application Form 2017:
- Visit website- www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link related to post.
- Download the application form from the website.
- Fill the application form with all your details.
- Attach a passport size photo and other details on the form.
- After that make application fee payment
- And click on submit
- Take a print out for future use.
- Starting date to apply: 22 February 2017
- Last date to submit the application form: 17 March 2017
- Examination Date:18 June 2017
Applicants if fill up, then they have to pay the application fee of Rs.100 for General Category Candidates and for other Reserved Category candidates are exempted from fee payment. For more information regarding How to Pay Fees, Candidates go to official website.
Incoming search terms:
- ias vacancy 2017-18